ALL-ON-4™ / ALL-ON-6™
Never Remove Your Teeth Again!Tooth loss is one of the dental problems that affect millions of people across the world, both young and old. In the United States alone, there is an estimated 40 million people who have lost all of their teeth. With such a widespread issue, it is important that those with missing dentition have effective options for replacing their teeth and restoring their smile. For many people, tooth-replacement treatments are considered to be expensive and complex; with new technology, however, patients now have an innovative way to restore their missing dentition in a cost-effective, comfortable, and efficient way. Introducing, All-On-4™ and All-on-6™ restoration!
Replace All of Your Missing Teeth with a Permanent, Titanium BridgeWhen considering dental implants as an option for restoring your missing teeth, it is important to consider proper jaw movement and function, as well as the force load that your natural teeth can withstand. When replacing missing teeth, our dentist wants to help ensure that your replacement teeth resemble your natural teeth in every way possible, including their bite force and how they work with your jaw’s overall functionality. Doing so can increase the chances of creating a long-lasting smile that functions properly. Having one or more missing teeth can be embarrassing and uncomfortable. Whether you just recently lost a tooth, or if happened years ago, it is never too late to restore your smile, and our team at Smile Design – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is here to help you find the best tooth-replacement treatment that fits your needs. Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing teeth for many reasons, some of which include:
- Dental implants have a high success rate, especially with long-term results. By carefully planning and executing your implant procedure, implants can provide one of the most favorable results.
- Unlike dental bridges, dental implants do not affect any teeth around the gap. There is no need to grind down neighboring teeth in preparation to fitting them with a crown.
- Because dental implants involve inserting a titanium post into the jawbone, they replace both the crown and the roots of your missing tooth. This means that you will not lose any bone structure, which is often a result of having a dental bridge.
- Implants provide the stability of your natural teeth, making it easier for you to speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
A Safer Way To Place Dental ImplantsAt Smile Design – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we are dedicated to providing our patients with the safest, most comfortable, and most effective treatments possible. To do this, we use state-of-the-art technology, including cone beam CT (CBCT) imaging. With this technology, our dentist will perform the following steps as part of your procedure:
- Gather information about your medical and dental history while forming a treatment plan. Because we only provide the highest possible standards of care, our treatment planning involves taking X-rays and photographs of your mouth. In addition, each patient receives a CBCT.
- The CBCT emits a minimal amount of radiation, just like traditional X-rays, and takes hundreds of images in seconds to create a 3D replica of your facial structures. These images include not only your teeth, gums, and jaw but also your sinuses, major nerves, and areas with bone defects. Our dentist will review your CBCT images to identify any areas of concern and the proper position in which your implants needs to be placed.
- After mapping out the details of your procedure, Dr. Erfan Imeni will create a surgical guide, which will accurately measure when your implant is properly in place. This guide ensures that the implant post is inserted not only in the right place but also at the right angle and depth. This ensures a safe procedure with optimal results for your unique smile.
Better Results that are Built to LastWhen it comes to replacing one tooth or all of your teeth, our team at Smile Design – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry wants to ensure that you receive the highest quality of dental care possible. To do this, we use “bioengineered” components, which are specifically designed and constructed to match your unique dental needs. For example, when our team creates your final restoration, such as a crown, we take into account the bite force of that tooth, its position in relation to neighboring teeth, your jaw position, gum tissues, and many other factors. With this information, we create a crown that specifically meets your needs for a functional, natural-looking, and durable restoration. In short, we are focused on replacing what you lost in the most comprehensive way possible. We understand that no two patients are the same, so why should your dental restorations be any different? Our “bioengineered” components give you the advantage of having a truly personalized restoration that gives you better, long-lasting results.
More Results in Fewer Appointments
At Smile Design – Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we understand that you lead a busy life and have your own schedule to maintain. We consider your time to be valuable, which is why we work to ensure that all of your appointments are maximized in both time and treatment. Our dentist and team can identify any potential problems and care for them right away to help you avoid future additional visits to our practice. In addition, our advanced dental technology allows us to plan your implant treatment and accurately place your dental implant the first time, so as to help your smile heal faster. Using “bioengineered” components also enables you to receive your final dental restoration sooner and with fewer adjustments, which means less waiting time and fewer appointments. What’s more, our actual implant procedure is streamlined, which means you only spend half the amount of time in the dental chair and can enjoy your new smile that much sooner! With years of experience, advanced technology, and treatment plans with you in mind, you can trust that our dentist and team can not only replace your tooth in the best way possible but do it in a safe, timely, and precise manner. Our dedication is to you, and we are excited to help improve your smile with our implant-retained dentures in Durham, North Carolina! If you would like to know more about dental implants, we invite you to review the Frequently Asked Questions below, or call our office at 919-220-5505 and talk with our friendly team.